Quickjacks on a Rush?

Jstyle

Rush SR Owner
May 23, 2024
I have a set of 5000TL quick jacks I use on my vette. I’m nearly 100% confident they are far too long to try to use them long ways. Has anyone tried to use them across the width? Does it even fit under the car?

It also begs the question, what is the ground clearance?

Reactions: TimG
Ground clearance is just under 2 inches at my splitter and 3 inches just in front of the rear wheels. Can’t fit a low profile garage jack under the front, so must use an F1 style lever jack.

Yes I use my quick jacks on the Rush SR cars but with a little twist. Instead of one on the right and one on the left, I jack up the front and place both front wheels in the trays of a single quick jack and do the same to the rear. One for the front and one for the rear. It lifts the car via the wheels and makes it really easy to change the oil.

Yes I use my quick jacks on the Rush SR cars but with a little twist. Instead of one on the right and one on the left, I jack up the front and place both front wheels in the trays of a single quick jack and do the same to the rear. One for the front and one for the rear. It lifts the car via the wheels and makes it really easy to change the oil.
I can't envision what you're doing there? Picture?