New member, SR on order!

Hello all! Finally posting on the forum and making our introductions to this great community of spec racers. You all are a wealth of knowledge and my family and I are stoked to be a part of it! My name is Hans and my wife Elizabeth and I are very excited for our build of Chassis #0131. We placed the order the last week of October and are anticipating our build to come up soon! We hope! I admit, I have not been bugging David or Cale a lot about the build but have been learning valuable info for this car through this Forum. We live close to Orlando and have enjoyed many tracks up and down the East coast as well as Spring Mountain out in NV. I will be pursuing my Race License with NASA and hopefully joining you all in 2024. I do have a full time family business as a Coin Engraver/Minter/Numismatist and most of my work is the weekends so I hope to attend as many events as I can. Elizabeth will also be driving the car at the HPDE events and after our test drive at HSR back in March, she said that maybe we will have to order another one!
That made my heart leap to hear her say that!
We both drive at the HPDE events and I have been an instructor for a few organizations including Track Guys, Audi Club, Team Shelby and HOD. Our current track/street cars:
2007 ShelbyGT/ track prepped
2013 GT500 stock with Track Pack
2020 Shelby GT350R/ Track Prepped
I do admit that this will be our first race car!
A bit more to learn than a street car but after driving it at HSR(it did take me a few times of starting it to get it to go! Thanks for the push guys! Lol!) it felt like it fit like a glove. Super excited to take delivery of ours and break it in before we begin our Rush SR Autowerks Adventures!
Will you be running at sebring? What groups do you usually run with?

Will you be running at sebring? What groups do you usually run with?
Hi John,
I have been with Mark and Chin there many times and have been with Track Guys there but it’s been years since they have had an event in FL.
I will be running Sebring, but won’t be able to commit to an event till Fall, November-December. A few friends are
Planning on meeting up there with Chin in November and that will be the earliest I will be able to attend.
Looks like the build will be up for us in July and then I am working in NY and will have to run down to pick up the car and of course going to do our first day of break in at HSR.
I am in group 3 in NASA as well and will hopefully advance to group 4 early next year and then the race license. I have done some time trials in the Shelby’s but as I stated this will be our first race car so all the input and knowledge is invaluable. Thank you!