New member, SR on order!

rdesjar

Rush SR Owner
Mar 16, 2023
Boston, NY 14025
Hey all. Rob D out of Buffalo, NY, with an SR on order. Psyched! Have ran a lot of autocross, rallycross, and HPDE’s (mostly with Chin). Most familiar with Miata’s and most recently a (nearly fully) race prepped E46 that I’m hoping to run in the SpecE46 series.

Can’t wait to get into the Rush, I’ve read a ton of good things. I’m sure I’ll have a lot of unanswered questions that I hope to have your input to help with!

Anybody have an SR in the Western New York area?

Damn! My Dad will be at Sebring here in a week or two with Chin (in his S550 Mustang), and we're planning on him driving in the Rush quite a bit.

Will you be at that event? If so I'd love to have him come say hi and let him take a look around your SR since we have only seen them online, if that's ok with you. Thanks!

Will you be at that event? If so I'd love to have him come say hi and let him take a look around your SR since we have only seen them online, if that's ok with you.
Sure, I'm registered, but I ripped some body panels off a couple weeks ago and am waiting on new ones to ship to know if I'll make it.

Got it. Well, here's hoping you make the event. I'll have him take a gander around the paddock looking for a Rush if so.

I hope the body panel ripping wasn't via high speed contact, but I'm guessing that was the case... nothing too serious I hope?

Damn! My Dad will be at Sebring here in a week or two with Chin (in his S550 Mustang), and we're planning on him driving in the Rush quite a bit.

Will you be at that event? If so I'd love to have him come say hi and let him take a look around your SR since we have only seen them online, if that's ok with you. Thanks!
I’ll be at the Chin Sebring event March 21/22. Have him stop by and I’ll be happy to talk about the car. White 23. Ed

Ha! Make that April 22 & 23. Typing too fast and autocorrect got the best of me.
Red or blue group? Do you pit at your trailer or pit lane?

I usually pit at the power stations by turn 17 so I can run the AC, park east to west for maximum shade and drive in/drive out. If I make it you're welcome to pit with me and enjoy the trailer AC. Big dark blue trailer.

Red or blue group? Do you pit at your trailer or pit lane?

I usually pit at the power stations by turn 17 so I can run the AC, park east to west for maximum shade and drive in/drive out. If I make it you're welcome to pit with me and enjoy the trailer AC. Big dark blue trailer.
Thanks for the invite. Should be moving up to the blue group that weekend.

Hey all. Rob D out of Buffalo, NY, with an SR on order. Psyched! Have ran a lot of autocross, rallycross, and HPDE’s (mostly with Chin). Most familiar with Miata’s and most recently a (nearly fully) race prepped E46 that I’m hoping to run in the SpecE46 series.

Can’t wait to get into the Rush, I’ve read a ton of good things. I’m sure I’ll have a lot of unanswered questions that I hope to have your input to help with!

Anybody have an SR in the Western New York area?
Rob- welcome. Unfortunately I am not near you but maybe we run together at the Glen or maybe PittRace sometime. Also, check out Pineview near Syracuse. I will be there in July. I am in my second season with my SR and it is a blast. This forum is invaluable.

Rob- welcome. Unfortunately I am not near you but maybe we run together at the Glen or maybe PittRace sometime. Also, check out Pineview near Syracuse. I will be there in July. I am in my second season with my SR and it is a blast. This forum is invaluable.
Thanks! I should be at all four of Chin's Glen events, and I believe there's a September PittRace that I'll try to get to. I'll check out Pineview. Do you go to their events or does another club reserve the track for HPDEs or something?

Thanks! I should be at all four of Chin's Glen events, and I believe there's a September PittRace that I'll try to get to. I'll check out Pineview. Do you go to their events or does another club reserve the track for HPDEs or something?
I am generally a slut when it comes to which club I run with! I can’t even recall who I registered with for Pineview. I expect to go with HOD to PittRace.

Hello all! Finally posting on the forum and making our introductions to this great community of spec racers. You all are a wealth of knowledge and my family and I are stoked to be a part of it! My name is Hans and my wife Elizabeth and I are very excited for our build of Chassis #0131. We placed the order the last week of October and are anticipating our build to come up soon! We hope! I admit, I have not been bugging David or Cale a lot about the build but have been learning valuable info for this car through this Forum. We live close to Orlando and have enjoyed many tracks up and down the East coast as well as Spring Mountain out in NV. I will be pursuing my Race License with NASA and hopefully joining you all in 2024. I do have a full time family business as a Coin Engraver/Minter/Numismatist and most of my work is the weekends so I hope to attend as many events as I can. Elizabeth will also be driving the car at the HPDE events and after our test drive at HSR back in March, she said that maybe we will have to order another one!
That made my heart leap to hear her say that!
We both drive at the HPDE events and I have been an instructor for a few organizations including Track Guys, Audi Club, Team Shelby and HOD. Our current track/street cars:
2007 ShelbyGT/ track prepped
2013 GT500 stock with Track Pack
2020 Shelby GT350R/ Track Prepped
I do admit that this will be our first race car!
A bit more to learn than a street car but after driving it at HSR(it did take me a few times of starting it to get it to go! Thanks for the push guys! Lol!) it felt like it fit like a glove. Super excited to take delivery of ours and break it in before we begin our Rush SR Autowerks Adventures!