LAST CALL: ARRIVE AND DRIVE OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE SONOMA/LAGUNA SECA OCTOBER EVENTS

FINAL CALL ...

I have a list of drivers (non RUSH owners) who want to rent 1 of our RUSH SRs for the Sonoma, Laguna Seca events this October. I have been holding off on them to allow a current or future SR owner 1st dibs to attend these events - which will be the largest gathering of RUSH SRs of all time.
If you would like to reserve a car for the event, please let me know by the end of THIS WEEKEND: Sept 6th. I HAVE 6 BRAND NEW CARS AVAILABLE.
I would much rather see fellow RUSH drivers come race with us and as such am offering the following package deals:
Rent a brand new RUSH (fully broken in) for $1,000/day which includes all consumables and shared mechanic - just pay for your entries separately. Make it a racing family vacation or just come join us. Fly in, spend the week in Northern California, tour NAPA, hang out in Monterrey and race two of the greatest racetracks on the planet. Experience the corkscrew! Enter 1 or both events.
Fill your bucket list at a (somewhat) budget price. You might not ever get a chance like this again! Let's go racin' boys!

DM me with any questions or to reserve your car today.
Jeff @ Fresno Powersports

Attachments

• Sep-17-2022-Nasa (Sat) [[73899955a1]] - Group E - Qualifying (Turn 11) - LS1_1333_Sep1722_1100...jpg
    Sep-17-2022-Nasa (Sat) [[73899955a1]] - Group E - Qualifying (Turn 11) - LS1_1333_Sep1722_1100...jpg
    3 MB · Views: 490