High Plains Raceway

Congrats on getting the car, getting the break-in done, and getting around what looks like a really fun/challenging track!

Now that you've got the break-in done don't be afraid to rev that baby. It never likes being below 9,000rpm. Don't be afraid to use first gear in the slowest corners. Just delay downshifts a bit into slowest corners, so you don't overrev on downshift. Also, once you get the bias dialed in (I like mine between 56-57) you can really stand on the brakes, especially on initial application. This thing STOPS!

It really is a great car. Go FAST. Have FUN!

Reactions: Jeremiahlee34
Congrats on getting the car, getting the break-in done, and getting around what looks like a really fun/challenging track!

Now that you've got the break-in done don't be afraid to rev that baby. It never likes being below 9,000rpm. Don't be afraid to use first gear in the slowest corners. Just delay downshifts a bit into slowest corners, so you don't overrev on downshift. Also, once you get the bias dialed in (I like mine between 56-57) you can really stand on the brakes, especially on initial application. This thing STOPS!

It really is a great car. Go FAST. Have FUN!
Thank you for the feedback Bill.
Those will be the things I work on at my next track day.
It definitely taking some getting used to not going under 9000 RPMs.
And I don’t think I used 1st gear even once on the track.
With those two things I think I could get under 2:00!

Having more then enough stopping power is one thing, having the balls to brake so late is another thing 😂 😂 still working on it

Thank you for the feedback Bill.
Those will be the things I work on at my next track day.
It definitely taking some getting used to not going under 9000 RPMs.
And I don’t think I used 1st gear even once on the track.
With those two things I think I could get under 2:00!

Having more then enough stopping power is one thing, having the balls to brake so late is another thing 😂 😂 still working on it
Stoked to see you having fun. regarding late braking...we sell those too if testicular fortitude is lacking!