Forum access/visibility

sempkim

Rush SR Owner
May 8, 2023
Not sure if anyone had the same issue but I can only access few threads on this forum.

I used to be able to have full access but then I noticed that lots of threads disappeared...the only change made it was to my profile's name.
Thanks in advance.

Hey Sam. This is because you erroneously weren’t marked as an owner in the system. I’ve fixed it. If any other owners have this problem please DM me. Thanks.

So are new users restricted by default in what they can view?

I'm not an owner, but I'm interested and joined here to read about other people's experience. I'm wondering if the level of forum activity I see is the actual level or just a limited view.

Reactions: Alex
So are new users restricted by default in what they can view?

I'm not an owner, but I'm interested and joined here to read about other people's experience. I'm wondering if the level of forum activity I see is the actual level or just a limited view.

from owning the Rush for 1 year and tracked more than 20 times, I can confidently tell you to get one. you won't regret just for the fact of how much money I have been saving compared to my BMW. :)

Oh I have no doubt they are awesome, which is why I'm here. I'm just hoping to learn as much as I can before I jump in. I obviously can't know what is in the other forums, but if there is relevant info there for prospective owners it would be great to be able to read it.