Rush on Assetto or iRacing

Jstyle

Rush SR Owner
May 23, 2024
It looks like there was an effort to get a car in Assetto Corsa but it doesnt look like it went anywhere. Does anyone know where you can download or race a Rush on Assetto?

Reactions: Bill Wright
Pretty sure with the number of owners/interested parties there will be enough interest to warrant a "league".

It just comes down to who is willing to invest the time/energy to make it happen.

I won't be able to participate until late October, but will def be interested in RUSH sim racing after that.

Reactions: cbacejr
Pretty sure with the number of owners/interested parties there will be enough interest to warrant a "league".

It just comes down to who is willing to invest the time/energy to make it happen.

I won't be able to participate until late October, but will def be interested in RUSH sim racing after that.
Sound like a plan. I bought a sim setup the other day and after many fits and starts I got it working. Still MANY setup to learn and try. I was able to improve my lap time by 10 seconds at Sebring. It is amazing what you can do when that wall no longer seems that intimidating!!

Reactions: Bill Wright