nitrogen

flyguy1208

Aug 16, 2023
Do not want to use O2 to service the shocks during events.
What and where are you getting a nitrogen service kit from?
How often do you do you have to service the shocks to keep the pressures right?

New owner!!!

the nitrogen kit for the top of the tank I bought years ago from amazon for about 300$.
the tank and gas I get from my area gas supply store. I bought the tank so it's an exchange when I need it refilled.
with the none upgraded shocks we charge them every morning before we would head on on track. the new upgrade kit for the shocks I have no idea how often they will need to be topped off? my plan is to check them like I was doing with the old shocks. and will see how it goes from there.

Last edited:
No significant pressure loss. We checked shocks the night before each track event (practice or race) and topped them up with air using a high pressure hand pump. Never had to add more than one pump. We checked pressure before going on track but never had to top up. Been sitting in a cold garage all winter and now only down 20 psi. Your mileage may vary.

Reactions: rsanders
No significant pressure loss. We checked shocks the night before each track event (practice or race) and topped them up with air using a high pressure hand pump. Never had to add more than one pump. We checked pressure before going on track but never had to top up. Been sitting in a cold garage all winter and now only down 20 psi. Your mileage may vary.
new shocks or old style