Moving on from Thunder Roadster GTR, looking for new home

Chris Zumwalt

Oct 3, 2023
Hi all-

After a rookie season in Thunder Roadster GTR in the NASA Great Lakes region, my driver/son and I are looking to move to another car. The Rush SR and the NP01 are both pretty high on our list.

I've yet to see a Rush SR up close as nobody is running one in our region- does anyone here on the forums have one on order planning to run it around the Great Lakes region?

We're planning to skip Ozark as we have buyers looking at our car and it's a bit of a haul, but if any Rush owners have a second car for an arrive/drive opportunity for Ozark message me at 314-420-6968. Otherwise we'll look for some Texas/Florida opportunities later this year or early spring. Thanks!

sadly the season is winding down so we will not be heading out to Pit or the Glen for the rest of this season. how ever if your willing to come to CT we can get you into one of our cars at Lime rock during an SCDA event.

There WILL be more Rush's in your region soon but the majority will be running in the Mid American region.

We are in Kansas City area and run with NASA Mid America, Texas, Rocky Mountain and Great Lakes region. I often attend Jay's events but we were at the NOLA Rush Battle of the South when you guys were at Autobahn. We will have a number of cars at OIR for the Season Finale and I would be happy to show you the cars and potentially get you a test drive. It's possible we will have some cars for rent but it's unlikely as the rental wait list is quite long.

Hi all-

After a rookie season in Thunder Roadster GTR in the NASA Great Lakes region, my driver/son and I are looking to move to another car. The Rush SR and the NP01 are both pretty high on our list.

I've yet to see a Rush SR up close as nobody is running one in our region- does anyone here on the forums have one on order planning to run it around the Great Lakes region?

We're planning to skip Ozark as we have buyers looking at our car and it's a bit of a haul, but if any Rush owners have a second car for an arrive/drive opportunity for Ozark message me at 314-420-6968. Otherwise we'll look for some Texas/Florida opportunities later this year or early spring. Thanks!