our 1st two with more to come.

RushR.Rentals

Rush SR Owner
Jan 10, 2023
Whitneyville, CT 06517
AF1A9466-B81C-4696-AA60-093FB88049F7.jpeg
3F7F7F78-47B9-43AB-89E9-34E6481B954C.jpeg

we just took Delivery of our 1st two new cars.
the wife and I are already talking about placing another order for two more but before we do that we have to get lots of spare parts.

Sam Reed

Sandwich Retriever
RAW
Dec 14, 2022
Palmer, MA
Hey, all right! Any plans to take them to Palmer this year? We have one car there and will have another later on.

RushR.Rentals

Rush SR Owner
Jan 10, 2023
Whitneyville, CT 06517
Palmer for sure we go there around 10 times a season now .the wife and I head to the tracks at least once a week now many weeks it's twice a week with renting the cars I'm pretty sure we will be going there more with a number of different clubs.
palmer is a fun track but it has some down sides to it. the paddock really needs to be totally paved.
just stacked tires they have for the tire wall really suck. I know it's to have it safer for the motorcycles. the down side is one of our spec Miatas hit a tire rolling across the track when another car in front of us had an off.

Sam Reed

Sandwich Retriever
RAW
Dec 14, 2022
Palmer, MA
Great - let me know when you go! Your criticism re: the paddock and the tire walls is perfectly legitimate. Other than that, though, it's a great track layout and very friendly staff; a ton of fun especially as a member when it's not crowded. Feel free to DM.

RushR.Rentals

Rush SR Owner
Jan 10, 2023
Whitneyville, CT 06517
yup totally agree with the track being a blast to drive both clockwise and counterclockwise.
I have known Fred AKA fast Freddy at palmer from way back in the COMSCC days when he was running his old E30 M3.
lime rock , palmer and Thompson are all about 1.5 hours from our race shop so we ( the wife and I ) go to each of them about 10 or so times a season.
LRP maybe a little more to that track as we also instruct for the car control clinics they have.
the wife and I have a soft spot for palmer as it's the track we met at when they 1st opened. I was her 1st instructor.